DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   beware of a nightmare cabinet company (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/187968-beware-nightmare-cabinet-company.html)

[email protected] January 3rd 07 08:01 PM

beware of a nightmare cabinet company

All,
beware of a cabinet company called Gourmet Kitchens Design based out of
Sacramento, CA and has an office in Danville, ca. The owner Rick is a
crook, who writes bad checks. He is untrustworthy and does not do
anything he says he is contracted for. His customer service is the
worst and when you confornt him he lies. His wife Cathy is suspect as
well, only because she probably doesn't know what he does. This
company shafted me on kitchen cabinets worth 100,000 just becuase of
his design mistakes and his inability to fix them. almost two years
later I now have to turn him into the DA's office for writing bad
checks. Stay away