Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for Differential Thermostat

I will be setting up a small fan to
equalize temperature in 2 different
places. This is actually in a church to
keep the temperature of the organ
chamber, close to the temperature of the
church itself. The reason is to keep
organ pipes in the 2 locations, in tune
with each other. I have googled this,
however, I only come up with a few fancy
electronic units. They would probably
work ok. But, I was wondering if anyone
knows of a simple unit that is capable
of switching 110 to the fan. The fan