DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Demented Otaku Lolicon Board Come Back in the Spring (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/187354-re-demented-otaku-lolicon-board-come-back-spring.html)

I PUNCE December 28th 06 08:59 PM

Demented Otaku Lolicon Board Come Back in the Spring

N9OGL wrote:
Demented Otaku Lolicon Board Will be come back in the spring, but not
on the internet....No if you want to access the Anime Board your going
to have to get a ham licence. Demented Otaku Lolicon board will be on
20 Meter come spring. Since I am unable to put on the internet, then
I'll put it on packet!! Demented Otaku Lolicon Site was shut down after
someone complainted about it and since that time I have been unable to
find a spot on the web for it. So the best thing to do is put it on
packet, no one will be able to complain about it on there. I have a
spare HF lying around and I'll just put it on packet HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TODD N9OGL

I PUNCE