DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PID Hardwood Flooring (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186931-pid-hardwood-flooring.html)

[email protected] December 24th 06 10:51 PM

PID Hardwood Flooring

Hi, im writing from Perfect Interior Designs. We specialize in hardwood
flooring supply & installation in the NY/NJ area. Any questions just
email us
Our website is www.pidfloors.com

Edwin Pawlowski December 25th 06 02:14 AM

PID Hardwood Flooring

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, im writing from Perfect Interior Designs. We specialize in hardwood
flooring supply & installation in the NY/NJ area. Any questions just
email us
Our website is www.pidspam.com

Commercial posting is against the rules here and a violation of the Terms of
Service of your internet provider. Most of us here think spammers like you
are about equal to pond scum and we won't buy from you.