DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shower head - repair wall mount handle (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186698-shower-head-repair-wall-mount-handle.html)

sam December 22nd 06 03:36 PM

shower head - repair wall mount handle

Could anyone help me on how to replace teh metalllic cylindrical shaft
that mixes the water? It is a standard showerhead. I have taken-off
the handle and round wall plate.

Jeff Wisnia December 22nd 06 04:00 PM

sam wrote:
Could anyone help me on how to replace teh metalllic cylindrical shaft
that mixes the water? It is a standard showerhead. I have taken-off
the handle and round wall plate.

Telling us the valve manufacturer's name or posting a link to a photo of
it you upload somewhere would make a lot more sense than asking the way
you just did, sam.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia