DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Carpet cleaning (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186523-carpet-cleaning.html)

tallguy December 20th 06 11:46 PM

Carpet cleaning

Hi everyone my name is tallguy and I am currently carrying out a
research programme in the field of 'Carpet Cleaning' in order to create
a brand new knowledgeable ebook.

I was wondering if you would go to www.surveymonkey.com and answer the
simple question, in return for the FREE ebook when completed, this
should take only a few minutes and this would be much appreciated.

Al Bundy December 21st 06 04:53 AM

Carpet cleaning

"tallguy" wrote in
ups.com:

Hi everyone my name is tallguy and I am currently carrying out a
research programme in the field of 'Carpet Cleaning' in order to create
a brand new knowledgeable ebook.

I was wondering if you would go to www.surveymonkey.com and answer the
simple question, in return for the FREE ebook when completed, this
should take only a few minutes and this would be much appreciated.

in return for the FREE ebook when completed

How about a percentage of each book sold since each contains input from me?