DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CapeCod Ceiling Angles? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186408-capecod-ceiling-angles.html)

Harry December 19th 06 11:27 PM

CapeCod Ceiling Angles?

Hello,

On my CapeCod ceiling, the part where the ceiling meets
the wall, the angle is suitable for neither a quarter/round
nor a half/round trim, so what is there between the two, and
what isit called?

Thank you for any help or suggestion.

[email protected] December 20th 06 01:05 AM

CapeCod Ceiling Angles?

Harry wrote:
Hello,

On my CapeCod ceiling, the part where the ceiling meets
the wall, the angle is suitable for neither a quarter/round
nor a half/round trim, so what is there between the two, and
what isit called?

Thank you for any help or suggestion.

You should be able to find a moulding that is about 135 degrees.

Any hardware or building center should be able to help you.

dachief123 December 20th 06 12:17 PM

CapeCod Ceiling Angles?

it is called a "bed molding"
also a "picture hanging molding" works and allows you to hang pictures from
it with a wire.

wrote in message
ps.com...