DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Should have used duct tape :( (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/186388-should-have-used-duct-tape.html)

HeyBub December 19th 06 08:50 PM

Should have used duct tape :(

"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck he was
driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and scalp..."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...-gun18-ON.html

[email protected] December 19th 06 10:56 PM

Should have used duct tape :(

HeyBub wrote:
"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck he was
driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and scalp..."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...-gun18-ON.html

A story I read on one of the Phoenix TV station websites said the man
claimed that the woman was a "business" woman who tried to rob him,
which is why he attacked her.

I think he should have used "hook"-and-loop.

Jerry

Oren December 19th 06 11:25 PM

Should have used duct tape :(

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:50:17 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck he was
driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and scalp..."

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...-gun18-ON.html

Puts a new spin on body piercing. I just saw something in the grocery
store that looked like; well, I can't explain.

--
Oren

HeyBub December 20th 06 02:05 AM

UPDATE: Should have used duct tape :(

HeyBub wrote:
"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck
he was driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and
scalp..."
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...-gun18-ON.html

Latest information is that the man was trying to turn the woman into a
centerfold.