Posted to alt.home.repair

Default FREE 2007 Calendar

I have set up a single page annual 2007 Calendar embedded on a scenic
dusk sky image for FREE download on my website homepage at
http://www.davidsenesac.com under "downloadable FREE 2007 Calendar".

One will need to download the 810kb jpg file to their hard drive then
have a color printer available to print the calendar out. Further
directions on the web page. ...David

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Evad" wrote in message
ps.com...
I have set up a single page annual 2007 Calendar embedded on a scenic
dusk sky image for FREE download on my website homepage at
http://www.davidsenesac.com under "downloadable FREE 2007 Calendar".

One will need to download the 810kb jpg file to their hard drive then
have a color printer available to print the calendar out. Further
directions on the web page. ...David

What are you trying to do ... put the banks, drugstores, Hallmark, and all
of those out of business?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 15 Dec 2006 12:40:20 -0800, "Evad" wrote:

I get fre calentars at my bank, hardware store, grocery store, and in
the mail from my ins. company. Why would I want to download and print
one?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Evad" wrote in message
ps.com...

FREE download

Didn't need a calendar (I'm retired, don't care what day it is) but your
photos are great. Guess I need to take my old A1 out and have it cleaned and
re-sealed. RM~