DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to clean under agitator, Amana washer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/185724-how-clean-under-agitator-amana-washer.html)

marcopetrov December 13th 06 01:17 AM

How to clean under agitator, Amana washer?

I have an Amana top loaded washer, purchased around 1999. Model #
LWA50AW. Is there a way to take off that middle piece (the agitator?)
and clean under it? If so, how do i remove it? I want to see it there
are any small pieces, paper clips, or whatever caught underneath.
Sometimes I find pennys or paperclips in the bottom of thw washer. I
was wondering if stuff can get caught under the agitator. Thanks in
advance for any information.

DK December 13th 06 02:18 PM

How to clean under agitator, Amana washer?

Leave it alone.

Don't fix what ain't broke.