DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   pint shaver pro or metabo paint remover? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/185175-pint-shaver-pro-metabo-paint-remover.html)

jimbob December 8th 06 12:20 PM

pint shaver pro or metabo paint remover?

I am trying to decide between these 2 tools to strip paint off yhe
clapboards of a small 1930's house. I'm fairly sure there is lead,
which is why I am looking for something with a vacuum attachment. The
paint shaver is about twice the price of the Metabo ($600). I would go
with the cheaper tool if it could do the job.

Anyone have any experience with either of these tools, both??

Thanks for the help.

cm December 8th 06 01:28 PM

pint shaver pro or metabo paint remover?

Jimbob,

Are the online souces for these? I need one.

cm

ups.com...