DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   water leak from rcc roof (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/184224-water-leak-rcc-roof.html)

[email protected] November 29th 06 06:14 AM

water leak from rcc roof

I have receintly purchased a flat in second floor and there are two
other floors up as well.

I noticed water dripping down from roof above which a toilet of other
flat is located and it was flooded unintentionally.

I would like to seek the help

1.What are the possible causes of leak?

2. If so how to arrest it?

kindly advice

suriya

Lawrence November 29th 06 03:21 PM

water leak from rcc roof

wrote:
I have receintly purchased a flat in second floor and there are two
other floors up as well.

I noticed water dripping down from roof above which a toilet of other
flat is located and it was flooded unintentionally.

I would like to seek the help

1.What are the possible causes of leak?

Water from the upstairs plumbing.

2. If so how to arrest it?

Fix the plumbing. Call the landlord. almosts any property owner
should be very concerned about a leak and would want it fixed. In the
meantime, keep your personal belongings away from that leak.

Rakesh kumar dubey July 9th 17 12:14 PM

water leak from rcc roof

replying to igcarsuri, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote:
A second roof is leakage a drop of water
So kindly give me a solution of leakage roof

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...of-170598-.htm

Sam Hill July 9th 17 02:28 PM

water leak from rcc roof

On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 11:14:03 +0000, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote:

replying to igcarsuri, Rakesh kumar dubey wrote:
A second roof is leakage a drop of water So kindly give me a solution
of leakage roof

Igcarsuri wrote that question *ELEVEN* years ago. You will have to wait an
additional eleven years to receive your answer.

[HomeMoaners cannot read dates.]