DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Linksys wireless router (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/184118-fs-linksys-wireless-router.html)

Tony Hwang November 28th 06 06:57 AM

FS: Linksys wireless router

Hi,
W54GX2, SRX200 with power adapter.
100% working condition.
60.00 OBO.
Reason for selling: Back to dd-wrt based router.
Tony

professorpaul November 28th 06 03:08 PM

FS: Linksys wireless router

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
W54GX2, SRX200 with power adapter.
100% working condition.
60.00 OBO.
Reason for selling: Back to dd-wrt based router.
Tony

You can use it as a normal router. Just go in with the setup software
an turn off the wireless option.

Also, your price is a tad high. I just bought a new Netgear wireless
router/residential gateway for $39 at Staples. Keep it as a spare, or
do what I suggested.

Bob F November 28th 06 07:17 PM

FS: Linksys wireless router

"professorpaul" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
W54GX2, SRX200 with power adapter.
100% working condition.
60.00 OBO.
Reason for selling: Back to dd-wrt based router.
Tony

You can use it as a normal router. Just go in with the setup software
an turn off the wireless option.

Also, your price is a tad high. I just bought a new Netgear wireless
router/residential gateway for $39 at Staples. Keep it as a spare, or
do what I suggested.

Also - THIS IS NOT A FORSALE group. Take it elsewhere.

Bob