DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hey people check this out (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/183972-hey-people-check-out.html)

Brians November 27th 06 07:23 AM

hey people check this out

Hey People.. Are you Bored? So have some fun...Please dont take it as
spam
Just Check out this site...
http://www.funzoneworld.com
I would like your reviews and feedback on the site...

Regards,
Brian

xxx November 27th 06 01:06 PM

hey people check this out

http://www.enom.com/help/abusepolicy.asp

SAm E November 27th 06 11:32 PM

hey people check this out

wrote:

Hey People.. Are you Bored? So have some fun...Please dont take it as
spam
Just Check out this site...
[???? deleted]
I would like your reviews and feedback on the site...

Regards,
Brian

Of course, it would have looked MUCH less like a security risk, if you
actually said something about it (and sounded more like a person than
a corporation).

DIMwit December 4th 06 12:01 AM

hey people check this out

Although I am none of those you include in your grouping, Ed, you sound like
one of those nuts that walk around in the city wearing a sign " REPENT NOW
THE END IS NEAR"

Your canned response is in itself annoying to most.

"Ed" wrote in message
On 26 Nov 2006 23:23:14 -0800, "Brians"
wrote:

Godless Off Topic To Forum Spam Removed

Pedophiles, Child Molesters, Father Stabbers, Mother Rapers, Sexual
Molesters of Small Animals, Telemarketers (Teleterrorists), Spammers,
Junk Mailers and anyone that would associate with and/or work for one.

A L L T H E S A M E F I L T H Y T R A S H ..............

xxx December 6th 06 01:34 AM

hey people check this out

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 19:01:47 -0500, "DIMwit"
wrote:

Although I am none of those you include in your grouping, Ed, you sound like
one of those nuts that walk around in the city wearing a sign " REPENT NOW
THE END IS NEAR"

The end is near. Think about what is important.

xxx

Your canned response is in itself annoying to most.

.. .