DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   miracote as roof sealant (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/183944-miracote-roof-sealant.html)

[email protected] November 26th 06 09:36 PM

miracote as roof sealant

A friend bragged that his contractor used miracote for a much superior
roof seal for a flat roof (aka townhouse without shingles). I could
not find any articles recommending that for roofing. Anyone heard of
this before?

thanks,

Don

buffalobill November 27th 06 12:00 AM

miracote as roof sealant

i dunno, but their vast product line website is at:
http://www.miracote.com