DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dark is Best (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/182817-dark-best.html)

[email protected] November 16th 06 08:34 AM

Dark is Best

Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including increased
HDL (good cholesterol) levels

and reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. And as we all know, chocolate
can be a great mood booster.

http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com

http://www.cure4imsomnia.blogspot.com

koko

Edwin Pawlowski November 16th 06 11:14 AM

Dark is Best SPAM

wrote in message
oups.com...
Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including increased
HDL (good cholesterol) levels

Just another scum spammer

Joseph Meehan November 16th 06 01:24 PM

Dark is Best

wrote:
Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including
increased HDL (good cholesterol) levels

and reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. And as we all know,
chocolate can be a great mood booster.

koko

And it taste great.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Doug Miller November 16th 06 01:28 PM

Dark is Best

In article , "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
wrote:
Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including
increased HDL (good cholesterol) levels

and reduced LDL (bad cholesterol) levels. And as we all know,
chocolate can be a great mood booster.

koko

And it taste great.

Less filling!

--
Regards,

George November 16th 06 02:47 PM

Dark is Best SPAM

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Good news: Dark chocolate has the highest antioxidant content of any
food. Antioxidants are

food chemicals that have heart-protecting benefits, including increased
HDL (good cholesterol) levels

Just another scum spammer

And unfortunately we will see a lot more because of what is prominently
displayed on blogspots (owned by Google) home page:

Quick Cash

cashola With our new AdSense tool, it's now easier than ever to make
money by blogging.