DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Toro 724 Reverse not working?? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/182626-toro-724-reverse-not-working.html)

[email protected] November 14th 06 08:39 PM

Toro 724 Reverse not working??

Hi, I just purchased a used Toro 724. When I picked it up the guy ran
it through all the gears. It even went in reverse, or he made it look
like it did by putting it in gear and pulling it back!! My own fault, I
trusted the guy. I should of tried it out myself. I have never used one
before and just took his word. Anyways, when I got home, I tried to
use reverse to get in garage but nothing happens. Of course the guy I
purchased from won't answer his phone. Any info would be greatly
appreciated!
Thanks
Frank