Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cold room in warm zone

Hello again-

I'm still trying to figure out why one of the rooms upstairs doesn't seem to
get adequate heat. We have forced hot water with baseboard heat, all of
the upstairs rooms are in the same zone. I could not locate any kind of
bleeder screw on the relevant baseboard heater, but I was able to bleed off
a couple of buckets of water from the zone "faucet" at the boiler in the
basement. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what else I could
do? The baseboard heater pipe gets warmish, but not hot enough to
effectively heat the room.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Donna

Posted to alt.home.repair

Its probaby got air at a high point, draining just water could have made
it worse if the water wasnt replaced. Is your auto fill valve on. There
should be some type of zone air bleed on each zone near the furnace or
get someone to tap in an air bleed vent if it can be done.