DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   good online electrical supply house? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/182264-good-online-electrical-supply-house.html)

Nate Nagel November 11th 06 04:35 PM

good online electrical supply house?

Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase electrical equipment
online? I keep finding all these things I want to add as part of my
ongoing project to update my house's electrical system. I've resorted
to eBay a couple times but I can't find one product I'm looking for.

Right now, I'm specifically interested in adding a TVSS to my house; it
appears that Siemens makes a double pole breaker unit that serves that
function, part no. QSA1515 or QSA2020. I'd buy one today, but I can't
seem to find a source. Or any comments about an alternate product that
may work better would be appreciated.

thanks,

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

buffalobill November 11th 06 05:20 PM

good online electrical supply house?

type in your state or call them:
http://www.sea.siemens.com/sales/default.html
"if you can`t find what you need here, call us at 1-800-964-4114. We
operate our information service from 8am -8pm Eastern time
Monday-Friday. "

buffalobill November 11th 06 05:27 PM

good online electrical supply house?

also try your local
http://www.johnstonesupply.com
looks like they carry the conventional circuit breakers online and a
much deeper catalog offline.

Doug Miller November 11th 06 05:31 PM

In article , Nate Nagel wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase electrical equipment
online? I keep finding all these things I want to add as part of my
ongoing project to update my house's electrical system. I've resorted
to eBay a couple times but I can't find one product I'm looking for.

Try Dale Electric Supply Co.
http://www.dale-electric.com

I've bought from them several times in the past. Prompt, courteous service;
good selection; quick delivery; reasonable prices -- what's not to like?

--
Regards,

Nate Nagel November 12th 06 12:30 AM

good online electrical supply house?

Thanks guys, I'll check 'em out. I do like to patronize brick 'n'
mortar stores whenever possible, but sadly I don't always have enough
free time in the evenings to run around and shop.

nate