Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cracked tile grout?

I have some tile thats layed on top of lightweight concrete-condo- that
has some cracks in the grout. Some crack go all the way around the
tile, others just on one side. Are there any easy repairs for this?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have some tile thats layed on top of lightweight concrete-condo- that
has some cracks in the grout. Some crack go all the way around the
tile, others just on one side. Are there any easy repairs for this?

Have you tried filling the cracks with thinned grout (thinned with water).

Posted to alt.home.repair

Charles Schuler wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I have some tile thats layed on top of lightweight concrete-condo- that
has some cracks in the grout. Some crack go all the way around the
tile, others just on one side. Are there any easy repairs for this?

Have you tried filling the cracks with thinned grout (thinned with water).

No, I have not. I need to find some to match the color. Any ideas?

Remove grout from ceramic tile michelle Home Repair 8 October 4th 06 04:20 PM
Ceramic Tile/ Grout question yourname Home Repair 2 July 28th 06 06:45 AM
Uneven Tile [email protected] Home Repair 7 April 22nd 06 06:48 PM
tile grout options pinya Home Repair 9 February 22nd 05 10:21 PM
Cleaning grout from tile surfaces John Rumm UK diy 5 January 20th 05 10:01 PM