DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hoover central vac (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/181735-hoover-central-vac.html)

Dolph November 6th 06 11:58 PM

hoover central vac

Hey folks,

I recently purchased a hoover central vac from costco:

http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrP...SPowerUnit.htm

This kit was around $200 dollars off and I think that I'm getting a
decent deal. I bought it as it was the last day of the special and the
last one there.

Can any one tell me about this product as I can't seem to find much on
the internet from it. I suppose that I could hook it all up and then
return it if it's garbage as Costco has an awesome return policy.

thanks in advance.

Eric

Joseph Meehan November 7th 06 02:17 AM

hoover central vac

Dolph wrote:
Hey folks,

I recently purchased a hoover central vac from costco:

http://www.hoover.com/db/xq/asp.hvrP...SPowerUnit.htm

This kit was around $200 dollars off and I think that I'm getting a
decent deal. I bought it as it was the last day of the special and the
last one there.

Can any one tell me about this product as I can't seem to find much on
the internet from it. I suppose that I could hook it all up and then
return it if it's garbage as Costco has an awesome return policy.

thanks in advance.

Eric

I can't say about that specific model, but I had a hover (older model)
and it was a good machine. If I had the choice I would have likely bought
the next model up, but you may not have had that choice.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Art November 7th 06 05:28 PM

hoover central vac

I have the Hoover windtunnel head sold for their top of the line cv. Very
happy with it although it looks cheap. So far in 4 years just replaced
bristles and belt as expected.

oups.com...