DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My oven isn't working right.. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/181621-my-oven-isnt-working-right.html)

[email protected] November 6th 06 02:51 AM

My oven isn't working right..

It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO happy
medium. What could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Josie

Rich256 November 6th 06 03:01 AM

My oven isn't working right..

wrote:
It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO happy
medium. What could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Josie

First use an oven thermometer to see if it is holding the correct
temperature.

buffalobill November 6th 06 03:48 AM

My oven isn't working right..

see:
http://applianceguru.com/

CJT November 6th 06 03:58 AM

My oven isn't working right..

wrote:
It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO happy
medium. What could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Josie

FWIW, our oven behaved that way shortly before the igniter failed
completely.

Joseph Meehan November 6th 06 12:17 PM

My oven isn't working right..

wrote:
It either burns everything, or leaves it half cooked. There is NO
happy medium. What could be wrong with it?

Thanks,
Josie

I don't know about your oven, but mine works like that when I use it.
Of course when Rita uses it, it seems to work fine.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit