DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rain Gutter Low Slope roof (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/181184-rain-gutter-low-slope-roof.html)

[email protected] November 1st 06 07:26 PM

Rain Gutter Low Slope roof

I am building a low slope roof 1/2" per foot. The roof will have a
one-piece EPDM Membrane covering.
I understand that installation of a gutter is critical because of
capillary action from the low slope. I am looking for gutter/roofdeck
installation suggestions that will give me the best chance of draining
the roof into the gutter.
thanks tom

Don Young November 2nd 06 02:42 AM

Rain Gutter Low Slope roof

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am building a low slope roof 1/2" per foot. The roof will have a
one-piece EPDM Membrane covering.
I understand that installation of a gutter is critical because of
capillary action from the low slope. I am looking for gutter/roofdeck
installation suggestions that will give me the best chance of draining
the roof into the gutter.
thanks tom

Properly installed metal drip edging should prevent any water from finding
its way back under the roofing.

Don Young