Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shingles.......suggested brands?

Hi all,

Wondering if you all reccommend certain brands over another. Whats the
best? or is there a best? and why. Have to re-shingle mom's roof, which
is a mobile home.

Thanks in advance

Posted to alt.home.repair

Also wanted to mention....this is snow country.massachusetts.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Elk brand supposed to be good, one of many I imagine.
avid_hiker wrote:
Also wanted to mention....this is snow country.massachusetts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"avid_hiker" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Wondering if you all reccommend certain brands over another. Whats the
best? or is there a best? and why. Have to re-shingle mom's roof, which
is a mobile home.

All of the well know brands are good and have different levels of quality.
Visit your local lumberyard and home center and see who has the best
service.