DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardwood Flooring (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/180633-hardwood-flooring.html)

[email protected] October 27th 06 03:04 PM

Hardwood Flooring

Hey.. everyone.. Our company PID Flooring sells hardwood flooring all
over America.. if you have any questions or comments feel free to
email me & we will answer your questions as best we can
www.pidfloors.com
email:

JoeSpareBedroom October 27th 06 03:05 PM

Hardwood Flooring

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey.. everyone.. Our company PID Flooring sells hardwood flooring all
over America.. if you have any questions or comments feel free to
email me & we will answer your questions as best we can
www.pidfloors.com
email:

You'd better get your web site working, or you won't be selling anything,
anywhere.

RicodJour October 28th 06 03:45 PM

Hardwood Flooring

wrote:
Hey.. everyone.. Our company PID Flooring sells hardwood flooring all
over America.. if you have any questions or comments feel free to
email me & we will answer your questions as best we can
www.pidfloors.com
email:

In another group you state that you serve the tri-state area - now it's
national?
Posting a non-working link to a business web site is shooting yourself
in the foot.
Waiting a day or two until your web site was up and running wouldn't
have killed you.

I don't see how you can sell hardwood flooring nationally cheaper than
a large outfit like Lumber Liquidators that has nearly a hundred stores
across the country. How much do you actually expect to sell to people
more than a couple hundred miles from you? The tri-state appeal
appears to make more sense..

Newsgroups work best as open forums. Emailing questions and answers
takes away from the group, prevents future searches from locating your
words of wisdom (hopefully) and is considered rude by Usenet standards.
It also makes you a spammer. Many people don't like that.

If you're contemplating using this newsgroup as a platform to share
your knowledge and gain some business, that's fine. Just don't forget
the sharing knowledge part.