DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   1950's doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/180584-1950s-doors.html)

[email protected] October 27th 06 01:08 AM

1950's doors

Back in the 1950's-60's there were alot of ranch style homes being
built. I remember most of them having front doors with interesting
geometric designed windows. There's one design in particular which had
3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 "BELLS". Does
anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of these doors for
my home, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for
one. I know of 2 houses in my are which still have this front door.
It's very art deco.
Bryan

Al Bundy October 27th 06 02:09 AM

1950's doors

wrote in news:1161907704.146908.113100
@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Back in the 1950's-60's there were alot of ranch style homes being
built. I remember most of them having front doors with interesting
geometric designed windows. There's one design in particular which had
3 windows in the top corner of the door in the shape of 3 "BELLS". Does
anyone remember these? I'd really like to find one of these doors for
my home, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin looking for
one. I know of 2 houses in my are which still have this front door.
It's very art deco.
Bryan

Triesd real hard and STILL don't remember. Maybe on my next dump or
something.