DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sealing Subway Tile Grout (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/179967-sealing-subway-tile-grout.html)

[email protected] October 21st 06 03:06 PM

Sealing Subway Tile Grout

As part of a remodel, I just recently installed subway tile as a
tub/shower surround. What is the best way to seal the grout? There is
one product that you can spray on and wipe off. There also is the
traditional kind that you apply with a small brush.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

David Nebenzahl October 21st 06 06:21 PM

Sealing Subway Tile Grout

spake thus:

As part of a remodel, I just recently installed subway tile as a
tub/shower surround. What is the best way to seal the grout? There is
one product that you can spray on and wipe off. There also is the
traditional kind that you apply with a small brush.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Use the brush-on stuff; most of the spray is going to go on the tiles,
where it is just wasted and you have to wipe more of it off.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (
http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)