DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE Profile side by side combo ice dispenser (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/179910-ge-profile-side-side-combo-ice-dispenser.html)

Hank October 20th 06 07:56 PM

GE Profile side by side combo ice dispenser

When we try and get ICE to dispense the relay picks and opens the drop
door but the drive motor doesn't run anymore - is there a fuse or
something I need to check? How to diagose ideas would be appreciated..

TIA

Hank

Edwin Pawlowski October 20th 06 08:22 PM

GE Profile side by side combo ice dispenser

"Hank" wrote in message
ups.com...
When we try and get ICE to dispense the relay picks and opens the drop
door but the drive motor doesn't run anymore - is there a fuse or
something I need to check? How to diagose ideas would be appreciated..

Good possibility the motor is gone. Or the auger that moves the cubes got
frozen in place.
Check out some possibilities at www.applianceaid.com or
www.repairclinic.com