Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Remove oil stain from tile grout?

Is there a way to remove an oil stain from tile grout?

If not, I know I can always redo the grout that's stained, but is there
an easier way to cover up the stain? Is there some product that I can
apply on top of the current grout that will "rewhiten" it?

Thanks in advance!

-Lot-O-Fun

tile grout options pinya Home Repair 9 February 22nd 05 09:21 PM
Remove haze from grout Steve Wolfe Home Repair 3 January 26th 05 05:15 AM
Cleaning grout from tile surfaces John Rumm UK diy 5 January 20th 05 09:01 PM
Shower tile - verticle seams - caulk or grout? dango Home Repair 3 September 26th 04 11:07 PM
Removing Floor Tile Grout Rob Houston Home Repair 6 November 30th 03 05:44 PM