DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Heating and hot water problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/178190-heating-hot-water-problem.html)

Ian Pilkington October 5th 06 09:21 AM

Heating and hot water problem

I recently removed one of my radiators to aid in decorating a room. I managed this no problems and my heating system still worked fine. When I came to put the radiator back, I followed what i thought was the correct process. The radiator filled up, got the water to drip from the bleed valve, no leaks from any joins and the radiator started to get hot. The pressure had got low on the boiler (a worcester 28i) so increased the pressure back to what it should be. However now i have no heating or hot water. When I switch the heating on or turn a hot water tap the boiler ignites as normal (or at least it sounds normal) but I get no hot water coming through either the taps or the radiators. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers

Ian

Speedy Jim October 5th 06 02:19 PM

Ian Pilkington wrote:
I recently removed one of my radiators to aid in decorating a room.

SNIP

Post to this group as well:

UK.D-I-Y

Sev October 5th 06 03:42 PM

Heating and hot water problem

Is the water feed/ make up valve open? (to refill the system) Sounds
like it might not be.