DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FREE Information Seminar (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/178113-free-information-seminar.html)

Lyn October 4th 06 12:31 PM

FREE Information Seminar

Hi there Canadian Immigration Consultancy will have a FREE Information
Seminar Schedule on How to become an Independent Immigrant in Canada
at our Main Office. We will also introduce the New Simplified
Application Process for federal skilled workers and business
immigrants that come into force last September 1, 2006.

Venue : Canadian Immigration Consultancy (Main Office)
Uniwide Coastal Mall, Tambo Paranque City
Date : October 7, 2006
Time : 10:00 A.M.

Come and join us, invite your friends and your family to attend and
know their commitment to their family and career future for a better
life. (Bring your resume for evaluation purposes)

We help people realized their dreams!
We are hoping we can help you too.
Have a nice day, more power & God bless always.

Ms. Lyn Negrosa
CIC Consultant

Canadian Immigration Consultancy
Manila Office
Voice Phone (632) 879-0214
Fax Phone (632) 879-0216
E-mail Address: /

"Your decision in life are not mine to make nor to judge,
I can only support you, encourage you and help you when you ask."

Edwin Pawlowski October 5th 06 12:56 AM

FREE Information Seminar

"Lyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there Canadian Immigration Consultancy will have a FREE Information
Seminar Schedule on How to become an Independent Immigrant in Canada
at our Main Office. We will also introduce the New Simplified
Application Process for federal skilled workers and business
immigrants that come into force last September 1, 2006.

This is an abuse of USENET newsgroups. Your post is off topic and not
wanted here.