Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Husqvarna 140r

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for any available specs on an old Husqvarna 140r brush
cutter such as....engine size, hp, parts, years made, etc...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Jesse

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for any available specs on an old Husqvarna 140r brush
cutter such as....engine size, hp, parts, years made, etc...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did find that one. it was only made in 1980-82 so it's rather
obscure. If you do a search on bartzmower.com you will find
information. Link to main site:
http://bartzmower.lookupparts.com/parts.asp

an illustrated parts list is available there but I guess you have to
do your own search cause the pasted link won't work: Just put a space
between 140 and R when you search.

Hopefully that helps since it is all I could find in a brief search.