DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stanley Bostitch BT35 trigger valve assembly (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/177744-stanley-bostitch-bt35-trigger-valve-assembly.html)

Dan Lanciani September 30th 06 11:54 PM

Stanley Bostitch BT35 trigger valve assembly

The trigger valve assembly in my BT35 (N.B. not BT35B) brad nailer
has failed (it's not the external O-rings). The parts lists shows
this as a TVA1. Searches for a TVA1 turn up a replacement TVA6
that does not mention use in a BT35. The Bostitch web site does
not mention the BT35 at all but only the BT35B which takes a TVA5.

I also have an N60FN whose parts list also shows a TVA1. The N60
is in the list of devices for the TVA6, but a note says that if
you have an N60FN (different from an N60?) with a silver metal trigger
you need to order a PK1 kit (which seems to include a TVA6 and trigger
assembly). My N60FN has a silver non-metal trigger...

I'm thinking of taking the TVA1 from the N60FN and putting it in the
BT35 while waiting for a TVA6. Does that sound reasonable?

Dan Lanciani
ddl@danlan.*com