DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   washing machine (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/177551-washing-machine.html)

steve20 September 29th 06 03:57 AM

washing machine

Greetings!I have a Kenmore washer and I had to replace the tub
balancing spring underneath that keeps the wash tub aligned. Since the
spring broke.........I got a new one, but I can't figure out "where" to
install the new one???? Does anyone know which two points I need to
connect with this spring??? Thanks a million!!!

Tim Fischer September 29th 06 04:05 PM

washing machine

"steve20" wrote in message
ups.com...
Greetings!I have a Kenmore washer and I had to replace the tub
balancing spring underneath that keeps the wash tub aligned. Since the
spring broke.........I got a new one, but I can't figure out "where" to
install the new one???? Does anyone know which two points I need to
connect with this spring??? Thanks a million!!!

Check out www3.sears.com, the sears parts website. You can enter your model
number, and view exploded diagrams for your machine.

-Tim