DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hey goddamit (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/177449-re-hey-goddamit.html)

.............@.............. September 28th 06 03:48 AM

Hey goddamit

Before you post again, please wash your mouth out with soap.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 03:26:32 GMT, "Kurt Gavin"
wrote:

Problem: the patio cement block is being pushed up by swelling clay, and
it's impinging on the stucco siding, causing cracks. (See pics below).

I'm thinking of using a hammer and chisel to take the edge of the block down
3/8 of an inch. Then I'll use some plastic cement grout or whatever to water
from having an accumulation / infiltration zone.

Real smart idea? Stupid or what you think?

Thanks

chili palmer September 28th 06 02:25 PM

Hey nigga dick

Before you post again, please wash your mouth out with soap.

well you said it too, you only perpetuated the profanity

he didn't write the title.. he replied to that title..

usually the little greater than signs show the text someone is
replying to