DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shampoo box / shower niche (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/176134-shampoo-box-shower-niche.html)

BobK207 September 16th 06 04:35 PM

Shampoo box / shower niche

while we're discussing shower niches.........

Does anyone make a "retrofit" niche / shampoo box that you can "rim
seal" into / onto a recess cut into an existing shower? Or is this
just asking for problems?

I had a shower redone about 20 years ago.....floated / hot mopped, the
whole thing but before the practicality of the shampoo box was know to
me.

I'm having repair work done in a different bath & wanted to know if
there is an easy simple way to add a shampoo box.

This is an old house & the shower stall is pretty tight ~32" square.
Don't really like a projected shelf but maybe I could be convinced. :)

cheers
Bob