DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Look in One place for Contrating and Renovations (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175951-look-one-place-contrating-renovations.html)

FrostTheOne September 14th 06 11:18 PM

Look in One place for Contrating and Renovations

Hello Renovators and Builders

I don't want to come across as some sleezy salesman, but I am the
webmaster for Everyones' Home Internet Directory
(http://www.everyoneshome.com) and I believe that our service would
benefit everyone in this group. All are listings are geographically
specific and our catagories are listed by standardized, internationally
recognized codes (SIC codes, i.e. standardized Trade designations). I
would love to get some feedback on what people in this group think of
the site, so please feel free to tell us what you think, good or bad.

Justin Frost
Everyones' Home Internet Directory