DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   growling Sub Zero Refrig. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175763-growling-sub-zero-refrig.html)

bruce September 13th 06 05:18 AM

growling Sub Zero Refrig.

My older Sub Zero makes a growling noise. Otherwise it runs fine. Any
ideas? The noise can be annoying.

Tks
Bruce

Pat September 13th 06 12:43 PM

growling Sub Zero Refrig.

bruce wrote:
My older Sub Zero makes a growling noise. Otherwise it runs fine. Any
ideas? The noise can be annoying.

Tks
Bruce

Maybe it's hungry.

Does it have an ice-maker and has that been checked lately? Where is
noise coming from? Otherwise it is probably compressor-related :-(

Appliance Repair Aid September 13th 06 12:55 PM

growling Sub Zero Refrig.

bruce wrote:
My older Sub Zero makes a growling noise. Otherwise it runs fine. Any
ideas? The noise can be annoying.

Tks
Bruce

G'day,

Model#?
Noise is at the top, bottom, inside, outside??
All of the time, some of the time?

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Larry Jaques September 13th 06 01:31 PM

growling Sub Zero Refrig.

On 12 Sep 2006 21:18:27 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "bruce"
quickly quoth:

My older Sub Zero makes a growling noise. Otherwise it runs fine. Any
ideas? The noise can be annoying.

When's the last time you fed it? ;)

-
If the gods had meant us to vote, they'd have given us candidates.
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming

Stormin Mormon September 14th 06 01:44 AM

growling Sub Zero Refrig.

Try to locate the source of the noise, and let us know. Top? Bottom?
Inside the unit? Behind the unit?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.