DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rattling Patio Sliders (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175522-rattling-patio-sliders.html)

Norminn September 10th 06 10:32 PM

Rattling Patio Sliders

Not long ago I figured that our patio slider runbles from planes
breaking sound barrier. Never hear planes, but last time it happened
was when shuttle was landing. Worried for a long time that something
structural was happening.

Today, it happened again. This time the computer monitor was shaking
and it felt like an earthquake. Told hubby. Hubby just smiled his "you
are hopeless" smile. He didn't feel anything. Magnitude 6.0 in Gulf of
Mexico. No tsunami :o)