DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/175042-peaceful-breeze-air-purifier-black-silver-small-room.html)

Amanda September 6th 06 01:17 AM

Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room)

How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver
(Small Room)
)? See at http://tinyurl.com/qlkdb

Joseph Meehan September 6th 06 01:25 AM

Amanda wrote:
How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver
(Small Room)
)? See at http://tinyurl.com/qlkdb

I get real suspicious when it is $49.95 and does not tell you how much
air it filters per minute. I would wonder about noise, reliability and the
cost of replacement filters. In short, I would not buy it without
additional information.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Lawrence September 6th 06 01:12 PM

Amanda wrote:
How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver
(Small Room)
)? See at http://tinyurl.com/qlkdb

It looks like crap to me. I am a big fan of that style of machine and
I have several. I buy good oned though, all Honeywell like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...o.0& MID=9876

Ok, so these are expensive. They work great though and I swear by
mine.
Lawrence

Lawrence September 6th 06 01:17 PM

Lawrence wrote:
Amanda wrote:
How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver
(Small Room)
)? See at http://tinyurl.com/qlkdb

It looks like crap to me. I am a big fan of that style of machine and
I have several. I buy good oned though, all Honeywell like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...o.0& MID=9876

Ok, so these are expensive. They work great though and I swear by
mine.
Lawrence

Ok, so that link won't work but you get the idea. I buy the Honeywell
brand. The big one is what yu want. It runs about $175 from home
despot. The biggest downside of this type of air purifier is the
noise. A larger one not only filters more air but also is quieter than
a small machine. It is quieter to run a big machine on it's low
setting that a small one on high.