DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kind Patronage Appreciated ... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/174596-kind-patronage-appreciated.html)

drhadriel September 2nd 06 01:03 PM

Kind Patronage Appreciated ...

Dear Valued Member,

Firstly, kindly accept our sincere apologies should our message offend
you in any way.

We are a new startup dealing in nutrition products and would sincerely
appreciate your kind patronage. Our Ebay store is
http://stores.ebay.com/DZIHealth

Once again kindly accept our sincere apologies should our message
offend you.

Thank you.

Dr Hadriel K

Edwin Pawlowski September 2nd 06 01:13 PM

Kind Patronage Appreciated ...

"drhadriel" wrote in message
ps.com...
Dear Valued Member,

Firstly, kindly accept our sincere apologies should our message offend
you in any way.

We are a new startup dealing in nutrition products and would sincerely
appreciate your kind patronage.

If you want our patronage, don't SPAM newsgroups for it. Instead of
apologizing for something you know is wrong, just don't do it. Find a
legitimate way to advertise.

We don't care if you starve as a low life spammer. Yes, you offended a lot
of people