DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   change aluminum window (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/174344-change-aluminum-window.html)

[email protected] August 30th 06 10:35 PM

change aluminum window

anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Jack August 31st 06 12:34 AM

change aluminum window

wrote:
anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Do you mean the complete window sash, frame and all?
If so they are usually held in by screws or nails on the side and
the putty, caulk or mortar that weatherproof seals it.
Jack

Edwin Pawlowski August 31st 06 01:14 AM

change aluminum window

wrote in message
oups.com...
anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Depends on what you want to change it to. TV screen? Fish tank? Another
type of window?

tom August 31st 06 03:23 AM

change aluminum window

I'm sure I could figure it out. Tom

Al Bundy August 31st 06 05:38 AM

change aluminum window

wrote in news:1156973723.789763.175150
@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Why? Is it ****ting it's pants?

[email protected] August 31st 06 12:36 PM

change aluminum window

wrote:
anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Yup, I bought one from Home Depot that was defective and had to take it
back and change it for another one.

Lewis.

******

RayV August 31st 06 01:10 PM

change aluminum window

wrote:
anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

I knows how to do it.

Edwin Pawlowski September 1st 06 04:05 AM

change aluminum window

wrote in message
ps.com...

wrote:
anyone knows how to change aluminum window??

Yup, I bought one from Home Depot that was defective and had to take it
back and change it for another one.

Lewis.

Didja get the instructions from a newsgroup to figger how to do that?