DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Online Conference, Windows & Working Lead-Safe (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/174337-online-conference-windows-working-lead-safe.html)

[email protected] August 30th 06 07:45 PM

Online Conference, Windows & Working Lead-Safe

At Monday's conference we covered a lot of ground:

Trades Books: Audel's Carpenters & Builders Guide on setting glazing
points

Tool Box: we look at a beading scratch stock, HEPA vac & power planer,
putty knives

Demonstration: Setting Glazing Points, trimming points to fit narrow
glazing rabbet shoulders

Work Methods: Lead-Safe Operations

You can play the recordings he

http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm#past

Join us at the next online conference on Monday, Sept. 11th.

Take care, work safe and keep in touch.
--

John
by hammer and hand great works do stand