DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oil spots after washing/drying clothes/laundry (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/174107-oil-spots-after-washing-drying-clothes-laundry.html)

[email protected] August 29th 06 01:31 AM

Oil spots after washing/drying clothes/laundry

In 2003 this discussion thread gave a few insights but hopefully I can
get more updated information. I was getting oil spots on my clothes
periodically, new Tshirts, cotton especially effected. I bought a
new-used washer and dryer and the problem continues. I tried
separating wash then line dry and wash then machine dry. It is so
intermittent hard to pinbpoint. I do not use softener dryer sheets (one
suggested problem). I have a lot of ruined clothing! But what a hassle
to have a W/D and still pump money in a laundramat. Any experience in
this problem appreciated!