Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whats the best way to clean rain gutters?

Most people would say ladder, bucket and hard work but I found a much
better way.
You dont have to use a ladder, theres absolutly no mess and its way
faster than traditional methods. It called the Gutter Keeper. Check it
out.

http://www.upkeeper.com/videos/GutterKeeper.wmv

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
Most people would say ladder, bucket and hard work but I found a much
better way.
You dont have to use a ladder, theres absolutly no mess and its way
faster than traditional methods. It called the Gutter Keeper. Check it
out.

http://www.upkeeper.com/videos/GutterKeeper.wmv

I find if you just grease them up once a year with SPAM, everything flows
right out. No sticking anywhere.

You don't just happen to own or work for this company, do you?