DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Description and uses of plumbing pipe parts. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/173594-description-uses-plumbing-pipe-parts.html)

[email protected] August 24th 06 04:08 AM

Description and uses of plumbing pipe parts.

I recently started a job at a hardware store.and am a little
overwhelmend by the different pipe parts. To help me learn the names
and understand how the parts go together, i wanted to ask if anyone
knows of a website which shows an exploded view of plumbing pipe parts
and how they're connected. The guys at the store have been great in
showing me, but thought i could learn more on my own time with a little
help.I know this might be a little off topic.., but someone out there
probably knows.I have tried different searches and came out unlucky.
Thanks.

buffalobill August 24th 06 07:54 AM

Description and uses of plumbing pipe parts.

look at the online catalog at:
www.hdsupply.com

text and links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbing