DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Leaking Tub spout. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/172898-leaking-tub-spout.html)

localsoleindahouse August 18th 06 09:14 AM

Leaking Tub spout.

How can I repair a leaking tub spout? It's a Moen brand. It drips like
every second. How can I stop it. Please give me advise. Thank you.

professorpaul August 18th 06 12:58 PM

Leaking Tub spout.

It is most likely that the valve is the culprit. It it is at all old,
simply replace it. The spout, which likely has a diverter for the
shower, is Ok. However, my experience is that they (whole mess) are not
easily repairable. Do the whole thing.