DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Staining on granite countertop (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/172792-staining-granite-countertop.html)

JA August 17th 06 10:36 AM

Staining on granite countertop

I tried to clean a water mark on my blaqck granite countertop using a Zap!
spray restorer product that I had used without any problem in the past. The
watermark is now gone but the counter now has a whitish speckled appearance
in a saucer-sized area. It doesn't come off and appears to be under the
surface. Does anyone have any idea how I can restore this mess?

newsreader August 17th 06 01:22 PM

JA wrote:
I tried to clean a water mark on my blaqck granite countertop using a Zap!
spray restorer product that I had used without any problem in the past. The
watermark is now gone but the counter now has a whitish speckled appearance
in a saucer-sized area. It doesn't come off and appears to be under the
surface. Does anyone have any idea how I can restore this mess?

Follow this link to a discussion on a stone forum:

http://www.stonepowerhouse.com/phoru...g ranite+etch