DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/172775-urgent-help-need-anyone-has-manufacturers-drawing-napanee-gas-boiler-model-330-25-ls.html)

Napanee Gas Steam Boiler HELP August 17th 06 02:21 AM

URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS

Does anyone know where I can get a manual or drawing of the Napanee
gas-fired steam boiler. Model 330 25 LS. It is 1.01 million BTU. It
was made by Napanee Industries and it no long existed now.

Highly appreciate your help.

Napanee Gas Steam Boiler HELP August 17th 06 02:27 AM

URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS

I shall say I need manufacturer's specifications for the main and gas
pilot head configuration for the Napanee gas fired steam boiler.

zero August 17th 06 02:19 PM

URGENT HELP NEED. Anyone has manufacturer's drawing for Napanee gas boiler Model 330 25 LS

"Napanee Gas Steam Boiler HELP" wrote in message
ups.com...
I shall say I need manufacturer's specifications for the main and gas
pilot head configuration for the Napanee gas fired steam boiler.

Looks like a copy of Continental or O&S. Your best bet is to contact a
few local boiler service companies to see if they have something in their
files or on a dusty bookshelf.

An experienced tech should be able to set this up correctly for you.

As with a Continental, you can mount a new burner. You just have to split
the front outer door (2nd to 3rd pass) in half and remount the two halves
like a York Shipley front.

-zero