Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Jim is offline

Default Parking Pad

Learned a new lesson about car care yesterday, the hard way. My car has
accelerated corrosion of the chassis which the mechanics say is a result
of my parking the car for extended periods over grassy areas.

I've got about a half acre lot. Driveway is single car wide. Although
I could extend it I can't widen it very easily.

Instead I'm considering building some sort of parking pad in the
backyard where I was parking the car. Likely concrete, concrete pavers,
or perhaps asphalt.

Any recommendations or suggestions? Low cost, low maintenance, and
durability all a plus.